人材紹介Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
財務/会計 - 会計/財務
One of the world's well known environment and utilities company is looking to hire an Accounting Manager who would be leading a team of 5 talented members. This role would be part of the shared service function of the company and would be focusing on one of the largest subsidiaries of the business.
* Management of the team ( process management, staff management )
* Lead some Kaizen working groups.
* Responsible for the settlement of accounts for the monthly financial closing and reporting (non-consolidated basis) for the SSC entities and other group entities
* Responsible for the settlement of accounts for the fiscal year closing and reporting (non-consolidated basis) for the SSC entities and other group entities
* Responsible for monthly group reporting via group consolidation system
* Responsible for the preparation of the statutory audit and the group audit for the group entities
* Responsible for the tax filing under the consolidated taxation system
* AP and AR hands-on management for closing point of view.
* 5 years'+ experience in the financial accounting
* Able to perform a complete set of financial closing processes (monthly/yearly) and tax filing preparation either by oneself or as a key player
* Team management or supervision experience is highly preferred
* USCPA, JCPA, Nissho Boki 1-kyu qualification or equivalent is preferred but not required
* Experience using an ERP system or accounting system. (Preferably SAP)
* Fluent level in Japanese, both oral and written
* Business level in English, both oral and written
* Stable and reputable organization worldwide with strong network within the public and private sector
* Expanding in various sectors including utilities, energy, and waste management
* Very diversified work culture having a mix of Japanese nationals and foreign nationalities
* Opportunity to utilize English communication skills internally and externally
* They are heavily investing in Japan which means there is plenty of opportunity for growth and promotion within the company
* Excellent worklife balance with flextime. Coretime is between 10:00 to 3:00PM
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Karmina Alejandroにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8669
Our client is a multinational utilities services company that targets environmental and sustainability challenges of the world today. The company provides a wide array of solutions related to water, waste, and energy management, to promote the conservation and utilization of renewable resources. It has operations in more than 50 countries across the globe, employing over 95,000 workers worldwide, and serving completely or partly about 60 metropolitan areas with more than 139 million inhabitants.
In Japan, this company partners with local municipalities to establish and provide the consultation services in promoting sustainable water systems and energy resources. At present, the company continues to expand through mergers and acquisition, as well as establishing strong partnership with both public and private sector.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|