人材紹介Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
財務/会計 - 会計/財務
One of our top clients in the automotive sector is currently currently looking for a high potential Sales Controller to join their growing international finance team. This person will be involved in planning and controlling activities, as well as partnering with different departments for reporting purposes. If you are looking for a new challenge in a growing and multicultural team, this role is for you!
* Involved in business planning and conducting sales analysis in assigned area
* Reporting financials and non-financials KPIs to decision making for top management
* Check and process accruals, special price & payout requests, and create monthly budget tracking report
* Control fixed cost of international sales functions
* Responsibility for project controlling methods, processes and standards
* Knowledge of finance (At least 3 years working experience in a finance function is preferable)
* Experience in handling analytical roles (forecasting, budgeting, analysis, data crunching) is a plus
* Advance skill of excel, PowerPoint, word
* Business level English communication skills - both oral and written
* Business level Japanese communication skills - both oral and written (plus but not required)
* This role is within the finance department and you will communicate with various departments across the business.
* They have good job rotation programs and opportunities to work overseas for excellent employees.
* You also will often communicate with foreign counterparts throughout the business, which would allow you to utilize your English communication skills.
* Full Flextime with no core time
* Housing allowance
* Convenient location with easy access to the nearest station
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Karmina Alejandroにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8669
|Our client is a well renowned European-Japan-based automotive manufacturer specialising. The organisation is also part of a group company that is composed of big brands in the automotive sector. Due to the reorganisation, development of new products and projects within the Japan business, the company is looking to hire talented bilingual professionals who would be able to contribute to the further expansion of the business.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|