人材紹介Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
財務/会計 - 解析&企画
A large size global manufacturing company is seeking a proactive Financial Analyst to join their team in Japan. This exciting role will allow you to undergo various training and may also rotate to other overseas offices in the future.
Accounting or finance candidates with less than 3 years experience are also welcome to apply.
* Prepare various finance data and materials for analysis and commentary on a monthly basis.
* Investigate business related issues and provide solutions to management.
* Analyze new product development projects, product portfolio, profit assumption, and company investments.
* Work closely with controllers across different offices and participate in strategy planning and financial reporting.
* Participate and/or initiate process improvement projects in the division
* Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, business, engineering, or any related field
* At least 3 years of hands-on experience within accounting, finance, or any analytical field
* Working experience in a manufacturing industry is preferred but not required
* Good knowledge in using MS Excel
* Business level Japanese and English communication skills, both oral and written
* Stable organization and good work life balance
* Full Flextime and telework/ work from home option available
* Inter-team and inter-office (including overseas) rotation opportunities available
* Plenty of career development opportunities within the business
* Hands-on training provided
* Open culture with chance to work with international counterparts in English
* Employees can come to the office using their own car (carpark within the vicinity)
* Shuttle bus also provided from the office to the nearest station
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Karmina Alejandroにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8669
Our client is a top-tier US manufacturer and supplier of electronic interconnectors. The company sells over 100,000 products, including everything from electrical and fiber optic interconnect solutions, to switches and application tooling, supplying to a variety of industries including telecom, data centers, automotive, consumer, medical, military, and many more.
Their Japan group serves as one of global division headquarters, managing several R&D centers and manufacturing plants across US and Asia countries. This in turn makes Japan a very important player in the APAC region in terms of operations and decision making.
For finance, they follow cross-functional and cross-regional reporting as many of the APAC offices report to Japan. You will have the opportunity to work with a team of 3 based in Kanagawa HQ and will have the chance to work with APAC offices from a finance perspective.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|