人材紹介Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
営業 - サービス業界営業
As Regional Director of Sales , you will plan and implement strategic plans to achieve objectives assigned, which are aligned to our hotel's values. In addition, as a result-driven Sales leader, you must establish sales goals and construct incentive programs for your team members and region. You will be focusing on increasing our market power and expanding the growth of the organisation.
* Develop key account management which increases our market power and closer matches the way customers choose to buy
* Purpose teams to ensure that sales resources are mobilised to drive market share from Key Accounts with the highest potential
* Ensure that Global Key Accounts active in the region are managed by an appropriate senior sales person
* Ensure that all sales people in the region are inter-connected, trained and equipped to sell all brands locally, nationally and globally
* Ensure that all hotel sales people have clear and appropriate targets for revenue generated, appointments conducted, and accounts retained and acquired.
* Ensure that performance is reviewed on a regular basis, recognizing and celebrating success, and refocusing effort where targets are missed.
* Excellent communication skills; presentations, written and public speaking.
* Ability to direct collaboration among cross-functional teams including external resources.
* Ability to analyst departmental financial data in order to make strategic and tactical decisions
* Leads by example to resolve conflicts, introduce change and ensure collaboration amongst others.
* Demonstrates the highest standards of ethical behavior and absolute discretion with sensitive information.
* Ability to take initiative to identify, prioritise and implement actions required to achieve functional goals.
* Strong problem-solving skills, including ability to address any issue in collaboration with others, identify and prevent potential problems and develop problem-solving skills in others.
* Ability to provide development and mentoring to others.
* Budget and management skills.
* Ability to work independently and manage the work of others
* Will have high career up
* Will have a chance to management APAC hotel
* High Salary
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Yuka Sohkura on +813 6832 8944.
|American multinational hospitality company founded in 1919. It has 14 brands across different market segments.In this job, you will manage most of hotels from APAC.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|