人材紹介Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
マーケティング/PR - ブランディング/戦略マーケティング
* As Marketing Manager of Partnerships, you would be responsible for the development and implementation of innovative marketing programs with existing partners to drive business growth.
* Identify and create new opportunities.
Develop and execute on innovative programs drive the success of direct marketing programs.
Create viable and cost-effective lead generation and tour generation programs.
Develop and execute on direct mail, email and media campaigns.
Manage execution of dynamic Marketing programs with method driven approaches and processes
Collaborate with the Digital marketing team and other stakeholders to drive promotions.
Develop partner network and strategic partnerships in Japan and Asia
Build relationship with consortia such as tourism board and create promotional opportunity.
Positive attitude, willing to be flexible and adapt quickly, in a fast-paced work environment.
Evolve and develop team, while building the leadership pipeline
Recommend, test and implement new ideas and solutions
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create and execute business initiatives
Build Brand image and engagement through key partner initiatives
Manage and track performance
* Professional, effective communication skills in both verbal and written forms, internally and externally
* Japanese and English bilingual.
* Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Power Point
* Ability to multi-task and problem-solve
* Professional communication skills internally and externally, in both verbal and written forms
* Sales, sales related, or partnership experience preferred.
* 2 years of experience in the similar business is preferred.
* Collaboration with external vendors and partners preferred.
* Travel and hotel discount for team members and family
* An open-minded culture with a variety of cultures and backgrounds
* Benefits that support Team Member health and financial well-being.
* A healthy work-life balance with with flex time
* An average of 124 days off each year
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Valeria Levantino on +81 03 6832 8931
|A worldwide notorious timeshare-point-based reservations and exchange system. The culture of this company is focusing on creating memorable experiences and making a positive impact within the communities in which they operate. The company operates a system of high-quality vacation ownership resorts in highly wonderful vacation destinations.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|