人材紹介Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
マーケティング/PR - ブランディング/戦略マーケティング
As Director of Strategic Partnerships, you would be responsible for maintaining and developing partnerships within Japan and the rest of Asia. You will be working closely with the local and direct Marketing teams.
* Develop partner network and strategic partnerships in Japan and Asia to increase new buyer engagement
* Manage execution of dynamic Marketing programs.
* Operates, develops and expand of corporately executed direct marketing programs.
* Identify and build marketing partnerships and lead generation programs with appropriate organisations and through media channels.
* Recommend, test and implement new ideas and solutions
* Develop and implement a partnership strategy
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create and execute business initiatives
* Build Brand image and engagement through key partner initiatives
* Evolve and develop team, while building the leadership pipeline
* Manage and track performance
* At least 10 years of experience in strategic sales or business development
* Proven ability to find strategic partnerships that have led to increase revenue and contracts
* Proven ability to negotiate and work with high level executives
* Strong analytic skills (financial, planning, operational)
* Able to plan, budget, and forecast production.
* Able to work independently/manage team/work with team
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Japanese and English
* Travel and hotel discount for team members and family
* An open-minded culture with a variety of cultures and backgrounds
* Benefits that support Team Member health and financial well-being.
* A healthy work-life balance with flex time
* Incentives for Team Members to grow.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Valeria Levantino on +81 03 6832 8931
|A worldwide notorious timeshare-point-based reservations and exchange system. The culture of this company is focusing on creating memorable experiences and making a positive impact within the communities in which they operate. The company operates a system of high-quality vacation ownership resorts in highly wonderful vacation destinations.|
|英語能力||流暢 (TOEIC 865点以上)|