人材紹介Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
金融/銀行/証券 - アナリスト・エコノミスト・リサーチ
IT関連（その他） - その他
IT関連（オープン・WEB系） - データベースSE
Unique Opportunity to teach 6 to 12 students R & Python in a 3 day course currently planned for once a quarter in Japanese. If you have or had Econometric modelling industry experience, this is a great opportunity to network. Training materials and guidelines provided
* To introduce and improve understanding of Python via Anaconda and Jupyter notebooks.
* Teach loading data into python and spreadsheet import
* Data visualisation and graphic featuring Matplotlib and Seaborn
* Clients database link with python, database queries, search functionality and arguments
* Time-series data analysis - summary stats, correlograms, tests for auto correlation
* Data transformations - natural logs, working with differences
* Regressions in Python - OLS model and applied examples
* Course candidates will consist of a varied experience levels
* Econometric modelling industry experience
* Experienced user of R and Python
* Communication skills in both Japanese and English (course will be presented in Japanese, training material and guidelines in English)
* Confidence and experience to deliver classroom lecture and answer questions for 6 to 12 people
GOOD TO HAVE:
* PhD in Economics/Econometrics/Mathematics/Finance
* Fantastic Opportunity to network within the Financial Sector.
* The course is currently only 3 days a quarter.
* Opportunity to work within an international premium provider of time series data for the research and global strategy community.
Page Group Japan is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
|Our Client is a well established global premium provider of time series data for the research and global strategy community now growing in Japan. The Client maintains databases from well over 1300+ private and government Sources|
|勤務時間||3 days a quarter - 8.30am to 5.00pm|
Econometric modelling industry experience
Experienced user of R and Python
Communication skills in both Japanese and English (course will be presented in Japanese, training material and guidelines in English)
Confidence and experience to deliver classroom lecture and answer questions for 6 to 12 people
GOOD TO HAVE:
PhD in Economics/Econometrics/Mathematics/Finance
|英語能力||流暢 (TOEIC 865点以上)|