人材紹介Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
機械（自動車/プラント/精密機器） - その他
* In charge of the sales and after sales activities of products to end users, dealers, system houses and integrators.
* Helps in solving issues regarding coating of customers to create new sales channel as well as gain market shares for the products of the company.
* Develop sales through different channels, present equipments and products to users, provide quick after service.
* Develop communication and manage dealers.
* Develop knowledge of product, application and industries through knowledge on products, technologies and industry. Assist customer when needed.
* Create quarterly/annual plans for sales targets.
* Possess effective communication, leadership , training skills and professionalism. Fluent in English.
* Experience in sales of capital goods.
* University degree in technical, business or marketing area preferred.
* Understand the market and competition.
* Able to deal with all organisational levels and personal types.
* Able to work without close supervision.
* Able to travel up to 70% of the time.
* Attractive salary package.
* Work from home.
* Lots of travel abroad.
* Work in highly international environment.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kelly Hoang on +813 6832 8664
|Our client is the leading supplier in electrostatic powder coating operating globally. They are investing highly to discover new technologies with a view to raising the standards of coating and improve productivity for users.|
|勤務時間||Work from home|
|英語能力||流暢 (TOEIC 865点以上)|