人材紹介Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
流通・小売/消費財/ファッション - その他
* Manage customer inquiries for order taking and fulfilment, and collaborate with warehouse to complete customer requests
* Manage inventory such as stock analysis, order placement, and delivery date of required products.
* Monitor inventory situation and respond to changes when necessary.
* Collaborate closely with warehouse and customers to improve customer service and logistics operations.
* Manage inventory using inventory management system or Excel while managing ordering process for deliveries.
* Adjust and negotiate with related departments and suppliers to control out-of-stock and excess inventory situations.
* Analyse sales performances and create sales forecast to be entered into inventory management system.
* At least 3 years of experience in Supply Chain
* Experience analysing numerical data
* Skilled at negotiation and coordination
* Business level English and fluent Japanese (speaking, reading, and writing)
* Large multinational B2C company
* Future career growth opportunities
* Opportunities to work with global teams
* Competitive salary and benefits
* Good work-life balance
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Fabiel Jean-Philippe on +813 6832 8959.
|* Our client is an international B2C company with a vast portfolio in food, personal care, cosmetics, etc. They have been in the Japan office for nearly 20 years and their business in Japan has been growing at an exciting pace.|
*At least 3 years of experience in Supply Chain
*Experience analysing numerical data
*Skilled at negotiation and coordination
*Business level English and fluent Japanese (speaking, reading, and writing)
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|