人材紹介Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
カスタマーサービス - カスタマーサービス/カスタマーサポート
Are you customer focused, hardworking, goal orientated and looking for a career offering progression?
Work in an inbound contact centre environment servicing customers. In this role you will:
* Build sustainable relationships with customers through open and interactive communication at every opportunity.
* Managing inbound calls and emails from a variety of customers whilst maintaining a positive and professional attitude.
* Assist customers with general enquiries and support customers with self service functions, including educating customers on new products that will enhance their shopping experience.
* Going above and beyond expectations to resolve any emerging issues that customers may face with accuracy and efficiency.
* Managing a large amount of incoming calls calmly and proactively.
* Keep a record of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
This is a fantastic opportunity to start developing yourself as a professional, allowing you to constantly learn and develop skills that you can use throughout your career. Support and training is fully provided, but your outgoing, friendly personality is something you need to bring along yourself.
* Strong customer service skills with the ability to build a rapport with others around you.
* You have a fluent level of Japanese and a good level of English
* An ability to multitask and stay organised by prioritising and managing your time effectively.
* A flexible attitude and being able to take on feedback to progress and develop your skills.
* A passion for people; a willingness to support and help others.
* Entitled to full training through a variety of different platforms to allow you to grow with the company.
* A competitive rate and salary with benefits.
* Full time hours; Permanent contract;
* Monday - Friday with some flexibility with hours as Weekend's may be required.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Mathieu Amand on +813 3 6832 8927
This is one of the world's most famous luxury brands.
Recognised for being the leader in their class for customer experience, their focus is on innovation and the community. They are one team of people with the same mission - to be one of the world's great service companies.
Providing great customer service is about being able to pick up on the small details that help you understand people and their needs. In return, you'll be rewarded with a career where you're listened to, and given every opportunity to progress.
|年収||日本・円 300万円 〜 450万円|