人材紹介Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
事務系 - 営業事務/アシスタント/一般事務/受付
The retail administrator will be in charge to support the stores and staff, doing the liaison with the back office and collecting data to create reports for the back office and headquarter.
- retail administrative support (data collection, drafting reports weekly, monthly etc.)
- store support ( stock management, shipment, staff support including schedule, travel arrangement, inquiries, etc.)
- Cost management and input business to Excel
- Liaison between store and back office
- Previous experience in retail administration or sales assistant
- Previous experience in the retail industry
- English (reading and writing)
- Excellent schedule organization and time management
- Good PC skills, excel pro-efficient
- Work for a growing multinational company in the center of Tokyo
- Position with career path
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Cecile Gerbier on +813 6832 8975.
|Our client is an exclusive luxury retail company with a long history. Their business in Japan is growing and their office is recent and dynamic. They looking for someone sharing the same interest, curiosity for the industry and culture.|