人材紹介Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
カスタマーサービス - その他
Reporting to Customer Service Manager, you will be responsible for monitoring and actively influencing the CS team's quality performance, making sure that the quality requirements in place are fulfilled and the goals consistently achieved.
You will also analyse advisors' quality results and performance in order to optimize processes and support their development, in partnership with the Quality TL and manager.
* Oversee and monitor the development and implementation of the quality improvement program across all offices, report to the Quality TL on the activities' completion as well as identify actions to improve quality processes;
* Contribute to develop advisors' skills and improve their performance by supporting the supervisors with feedback and coaching initiatives;
* Lead local and global calibration sessions and define action plans for variance reduction;
* Provide training on quality processes;
* Provide the management with reporting on Quality, C-sat and other operational KPIs related to quality performance in order to support strategic decisions;
* Work closely with the Training team to identify needs and cooperate on the creation of continuous training contents.
* Experienced in customer service training and quality assurance (minimum 2 years);
* Highly skilled at analyzing;
* Fluent in Japanese and English (both written and spoken).
* A strong communicator with good relationship management skills;
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel;
* Highly organized;
* Able to multi-task in time sensitive situations;
* Experienced in working with an international company with multiple stakeholders;
* Flexible in schedule; must be available to work possible evenings, weekends and holidays when needed by global team.
You get a competitive salary - 9M JPY with advantages.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Mathieu Amand on +813 3 6832 8927
|Our client is an international company that has gone from start-up to a billion dollar business. They're active in the online retail industry.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 500万円 〜 900万円|