人材紹介Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
営業 - サービス業界営業
* Leads and manages all day-to-day activities related to the sales function with a focus on building long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of property sales objectives.
* Achieves personal booking goals and makes recommendations on booking goals of direct reports.
* Works with sales leader to ensure understanding of sales strategy and effective implementation of this strategy for the segment.
* Works with management team to create and implement a sales plan addressing revenue, customers and the market for the segment led by the DOS.
* Develops and manages relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external.
* Works collaboratively with off-property sales channels to ensure the property needs are being achieved and the sales efforts are complementary, not duplicate.
* Analysis market information by using sales systems and implements strategy to achieve property's financial room and catering goals.
* 3 years sales and marketing experiences prefer hotel backgrounds
* Business English skills
* Experience people management
* The social security
* Staff discount
* Paid vacation
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Yuka Sohkura on +813 6832 8944.
|A hotel from one of famous hotel group brands.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|