IT関連（オープン・WEB系） - プロジェクトマネージャー
IT関連（汎用系） - データベースSE
コンサルティング - 経営・戦略コンサルティング
We are searching for a talented and enthusiastic Data Scientist for a global IT company in Tokyo.
In this role, you will perform large, complex, and business critical analyses that will define new features and drive projects end-to-end.
You will experiment where there is an opportunity to learn but proceed cautiously when decisions have big implications and would be hard to revert.
With stakeholders across the company from business, to technology, and operations, you will have frequent opportunities to influence business-critical decisions driving the companies flywheel, optimizing for total supply chain cost.
· Analyzing / benchmarking customers experience
· Develop and lead the strategy for the company to optimize the customer experience by working closely with the Operations and Supply Chain Optimization (SCOT) teams.
· Functionally decompose complex problems into simple, straightforward solutions.
· Manage and execute entire projects or components of large projects from start to finish including project management, data gathering and manipulation, synthesis and modeling, problem solving, and communication of insights and recommendations.
· Drive analytical best practices and post-launch analysis to ensure the highest quality experience for customers. You will measure, research, explore, and experiment ways to improve the delivery experience and increase customer satisfaction.
Bachelor in Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Data Science, Engineering, Statistics, Operational Research or in a highly quantitative field
3+ years of hands-on industry experience in in business intelligence, data mining, predictive analytics and statistical analyses.
Track record of diving into data to discover hidden patterns and of conducting error/deviation analysis
Evidence of using of relevant statistical measures such as confidence intervals, significance of error measurements, development and evaluation data sets, etc. in data analysis projects
Knowledge of various machine learning techniques and key parameters that affect their performance
Experience in SQL, Excel/VBA, R, Python, or other scripting languages
Ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and clearly communicate data insights.
Experience in creating data driven visualizations
Master or PhD in Economics, Statistics, Econometrics, Mathematics or related quantitative field or MBA with a concentration in Quantitative Analysis.
5+ years of experience with analytics, supply chain
|英語能力||流暢 (TOEIC 865点以上)|
|年収||日本・円 800万円 〜 1300万円|
|契約期間||Full-time permanent position|