IT関連（オープン・WEB系） - ERP・SCM・CRM設計
IT関連（組込み/制御系） - ソフトウェア設計
IT関連（その他） - プロジェクトマネージャー
Ahead Group is looking for a System Transformation Architect to join an International Insurance firm in Tokyo.
The company is in need of a lead architect in the System Transformation Group, empowered to serve a pivotal role in the automation of internal operations and transformation of systems that serve these operations, which include Policy Management Systems, document management applications, RPA and other automation solutions. This role will define the blueprint and standards for our service and automation-oriented architecture that will replace existing landscape of monolithic applications and manual operations. Successful candidates will also lead implementation of the solutions within the defined transformation program. Key activities will consist of understanding underlying business processes and requirements, creating design documents in the industry-standard notation for the end-to-end solution, getting buy-in for the solution from internal and external stakeholders, setting up implementation teams and leading implementation efforts until solution is delivered to the business.
The position relies on the individual to be a self-starter, quick learner, have vast and evolving knowledge of incumbent and emerging architecture patterns and report on tasks and status proactively. We will look for a passionate and seasoned technical generalist, who understands infrastructure, data architecture, software design, programming and business domain. The successful candidate will possess powerful analytical mindset, structured approach, clear communication style and strong cognitive skills in order to design and build fit-for-purpose, lasting and scalable solutions, while working within a wider team and adhering to delivery excellence and development lifecycle processes. This role will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Assigned to System Transformation Group within IT Solution Delivery Department.
• Own/keep up-to-date automation/efficiency/PMS section of the Architecture Roadmap.
• Perform in-depth analysis of underlying business processes using standard notations (BPMN, UML) and map them to IT solutions. Work closely with business teams (operations, underwriting, claims, customer service) to grasp well the context, but also employ independent thinking to look beyond verbally communicated issues.
• Create detailed technical architecture/software design documents for system transformation and integration projects, such as CPI (Group Insurance) PMS replacement, IP (Individual Protection) PMS replacement, EDM, BRMS/BPMS integration, document generation, OCR integration and RPA.
• Work with Local, Regional and Head Office architecture teams on refining solutions and getting final validation/signoff.
• Participate in the decision-making processes related to the selection of software architecture solutions and components.
• Set up implementation teams by finding right skill sets, location; perform overall direction of the development from technical architecture and quality assurance point of view.
• Implement and improve core software development practices with the focus on continuous development and integration, agile development and TDD.
• Effectively resolve problems and roadblocks as they occur, troubleshoot complex implementation issues, liaise effectively with infrastructure and operation teams through defined process.
Required Skills and Experiences:
• At least 5 years of overall technical architecture experience in J2EE application with Spring MVC.
• Track record of successfully delivering medium to enterprise-scale solutions.
• Strong system design skills (OOD, UML, SOA).
• Solid and applicable knowledge of microservices and or event-driven architecture.
• Experience designing and implementing REST APIs, third-party integrations using enterprise integration patterns, and enterprise service bus components.
• Intermediate level in unix shells, application and web servers (Jboss, Apache).
• Experience with R&D and innovation type of activities (PoC, MVP).
• Agile, CI/CD (Jenkins, Git, Maven) and TDD.
• Understanding of process automation and BPMN2.0, BPMS and BRMS.
• VB6 knowledge would be a plus.
• Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
• Experience creating and promoting guiding development principles and influencing development teams, business users and management in adoption of technical solutions.
• Degree in Computer Science, Information technology, Engineering, Science or Math.
• Insurance IT experience.
• Fluent English and Japanese for communication with internal IT and non-IT teams, external development partners and 3rd party solution providers.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 1100万円 〜 1400万円|