IT関連（オープン・WEB系） - プロジェクトマネージャー
IT関連（その他） - プロジェクトマネージャー
金融/銀行/証券 - 金融事務(銀行/証券/商品取引/信販系)
Ahead Group is looking for a Senior System Engineer for Financial Applications to join us onsite at an International Insurance firm in Tokyo.
Deliver financial and accounting applications to business users primarily in finance and management accounting departments according to their priorities and those dictated by company’s strategy (both business and IT strategy).
The insurance company's IT department is looking for candidates with strong IT, project management and financial (corporate finance, accounting) background based on solid experience in a similar role and industry.
Successful candidates are expected to participate in all initiatives related to financial applications on behalf of IT – from analysing the process related to finance and accounting, identifying solutions, formalizing requests to managing or doing actual development and delivering to business.
On top of that, they will be expected to gain a full grasp of the applications in the portfolio as well as corresponding business processes in order to serve as internal consultants to business users in terms of how functions of existing or potential IT applications can solve business problems in terms of efficiency, security and integrity.
Successful candidates will be expected to quickly grasp project background, as well as business and technical requirements to the level required for the assignment. As part of IT team, candidates will be expected to show his/her good team spirit by working closely with business users, analysts, diverse development teams of both local and international flavours.
• Lead Finance IT team within IT development group overseeing portfolio of financial applications - SunSystem for GL, 3rd party expense management system, payment applications such as Firm Banking and Valux
• Take technical lead in Finance Process Optimization project to automate intersystem financial flows using existing data exchange platforms such as SFTP, ESB.
• Consult internal users on how applications or new solutions can be utilized to serve their needs - e.g. budget management, management accounting. Prepare and deliver technical solutions agreed in the scope.
• Expand/change financial applications portfolio in line with business strategy
• Build the team and develop the skills of team members
• Contribute to Solution Delivery process and tool set rationalization.
Required Skills and Experiences
• Minimum 5+ years of working as IT either in development, infrastructure or managing IT projects
• Knowledge regarding SDLC methodologies, including Agile
• Hands-on experience delivering financial applications to business users.
• Certification related to finance/accounting/actuarial/ERM would be a great advantage.
• Vendor/team management experience is required.
• Insurance experience would be considered as advantage but not mandatory.
• Experience in managing 3 project constraints – scope, schedule and cost.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Advanced Japanese / English
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 800万円 〜 1000万円|