総務/人事 - 人事(教育/トレーニング)
総務/人事 - 人事(制度構築)
総務/人事 - 人事（その他）
POSITION SUMMARY & KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Responsible for training & development, organization development, performance management, talent review and succession planning, and driving culture change.
- Planning talent development strategy aligned with the business goal. Propose,create the contents and deliver the trainings, provide learning opportunities to employees. Analyze the results and utilize the feedback from the participants.
(Leadership training, manager training, new grads training, prospective employee training, introductory training for mid-career hires, language skill, business skills,etc.)
- Promoting and fostering global strategy and vision as well as the shared values by effective methods to accelerate the organization transformation. Making proposals to foster vibrant organization and to increase communication between the Business/Functions.
- Conducting the annual performance management cycle, consult line managers to operate each program effectively.
- Planning and conducting the talent review for all organizations aligning with global strategy. Facilitating the calibration meeting. Identifying the top talents and succession planning, working with business leaders to realize the development plan.
HRBP for Global Functions:
- HRBP role for several global functions covering approx. 200 employees.
- Supporting the business leaders to make the organization work effectively.
Discussing and defining the future shape of the organization and conducting the appropriate HR activities.
- Listening to voice of customers and identifying the challenges and issues in HR related area, working closely with business leaders and line managers.
- Consulting managers as necessary for hiring, onboarding, development plan,promotion and demotion, performance management, PIP, exiting, any other ER issues, annual compensation calibration, talent review.
- Collaborating with the global business leaders and HRBP when necessary to support organizational activities.
|勤務時間||09:00 ～ 17:30|
- Essential to have the experience of training facilitation
- Experience of working as an HRBP or an HR Generalist for a global organization in IT or other industries
- Must be able to adjust and work effectively in a dynamic, changing environment
- Must be a good team player
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Business Level Japanese and English (min TOEIC 800)
|英語能力||流暢 (TOEIC 865点以上)|
|年収||日本・円 600万円 〜 850万円|