人材紹介Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
財務/会計 - 解析&企画
This is a stand-alone Finance Controller (mini CFO) position handling a FP&A activities for one of the company's business units. This is also an important position that will work closely with APAC and other global counterparts for the overall strategy of the company.
* Effectively & timely manage monthly, quarterly, and annual planning and reporting requirements.
* Closely monitor revenue and margin performance of the businesses/functions, search and understand the drivers behind the numbers, and identify actionable insights and bring them into actions.
* Understand what constitutes cost structure of businesses/functions, closely monitor progress and control when necessary by promoting reasonable trade-off.
* Always familiarize him/herself on the latest financial planning tools, financial requirements, reporting schedules and help alignment among stakeholders including business/function leaders
* Constructively challenge business/function leaders when adequate from finance point of view. One of examples is something that may hurt in short-term but important from long-term point of view.
* Collaborate with accounting and other teams in Finance to ensure financials we present are in line with the rules and guidelines according to the world-wide finance manual and other important rules.
* Drive compliance, financial discipline and integrity from finance point of view.
* At least 5 years of relevant financial analysis or business controlling experience in a multinational company
* Experience business partnering with both local and overseas counterparts
* MBA or related degrees and qualifications is a plus
* Knowledgeable in MS Excel and other analytical tools and software
* Business level English communication skills, both oral and written
* Fluent level Japanese communication skills, both oral and written
* Strong global network and stable business model.
* Open company culture where employees are encouraged to collaborate with management for new ideas and projects.
* Excellent work life balance with opportunity to work from home twice a week.
* Internal promotions and opportunity to move to different offices in the APAC region.
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Karmina Alejandroにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8669
|Our client is a large size multinational company specialising in developing innovative medical devices catering to various forms of chronic diseases.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|