IT関連（インフラ系） - プロジェクトマネージャー
IT関連（インフラ系） - ネットワークエンジニア
IT関連（インフラ系） - サーバー・マシン運用・保守
Ahead Group is looking for an Infrastructure Project Manager to join us onsite at an International Insurance firm in Tokyo.
The primary purpose of the job is to provide end-to-end project management from requirements gathering and analysis, through implementation (typically on a single project at any given time).
The project manager:
• Develops detailed project plans / SOWs and schedules using established standards (high level of documentation quality expected)
• Provides work direction and leadership to assigned project teams, including scheduling, assignment of work and review of project efforts
• Proactively monitors project plans (milestones and critical path dates), identifying and resolving issues and assessing variances
• Gathers metrics, and develop reports to monitor and track project delivery, and take proactive corrective action when needed.
• Is responsible for the management of one or more medium-sized projects of varying levels of risk, impact, and complexity
• Develops and maintain a productive working relationship with project sponsors, vendors and key clients
• Works with all levels of staff and management to communicate project progress and results
• Provide leadership and oversee project activities to meet quality, schedule, milestone, and budget commitments
• Manage project expectations, scope, risk and changes; provide issue identifications and resolution with program managers, senior stakeholders; oversee development of work plans (SOWs) at the required level of detail which indicates the key dependencies, resources, and project timeframes
• Be accountable to program managers for continual tracking and analysis of project performance against the project management plan(s) to ensure successful delivery and execution; ensuring that the goals and objectives of the project are understood and agreed with sponsors; and for the continual assessment of resource displacement and reassignment based on work plan schedule(s).
• General administration/training/staff management, etc.
Desirable qualifications for this job would include:
• A total of 3-6+ years’ experience leading large cross functional projects in accordance with a formalized project methodology required; PM leadership experience required (minimum PMP or PRINCE2 or >10yrs of PM experience)
• Strong cost management skills including excellent ability with tools such as MS Excel, MS project, etc.
• Ability to manage multiple work streams in a project in a dynamic development global environment; some projects may require domestic travel as necessary (up to 10%)
• Demonstrated ability to identify, understand, and communicate business needs for technical projects
• Strong execution and analytical skills; ability to influence change and drive results
• Experience in understanding and communicating technical concepts to a non-technical audience
• Ability to interact well with program leadership and senior management; strong presentation skills required
• Excellent written/verbal skills a must (Business level or better Japanese and English)
• Ability to adapt easily to change, can manage in an uncertain environment, and manage multiple tasks with competing interests for time and evolving priorities
• Managerial leadership skills, including the ability to mentor, coach and develop staff
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 800万円 〜 1200万円|