金融/銀行/証券 - 金融事務(銀行/証券/商品取引/信販系)
IT関連（インフラ系） - プロジェクトマネージャー
IT関連（インフラ系） - ネットワークエンジニア
Ahead Group is looking for a Market Data Architect to join us onsite at an International Investment Bank in Tokyo.
The candidate will manage and overlook all activities of the MDS Engineering and Solutions Architect section within the IT Infrastructure Management Network Services department. The candidate will be accountable for creating technical MDS documentation and blueprints – standard guidelines for MDS architecture, deployment guidelines and practices. The MDS Architect will work closely with other architecture leads in the broader IT Infrastructure Management organization, and with business, in order to provide end to end solutions across all of the company's business entities primarily focusing on Equity and Fixed Income front office systems.
The candidate should have broad exposure to IT Infrastructure within the financial industry. Business point of contact for the company's MDS engineering strategy and standards, defining MDS technology roadmaps, and creating new methodology/tools for maintaining alignment to the business priorities.
Although operational support is not a normal part of the role, it is expected that, within reason the candidate will serve as a senior escalation point for critical impacting MDS incidents.
• Knowledge of/experience with Market Data Applications.
• Understanding of financial markets, market data, Low Latency financial market data systems. Knowledge with electronic trading networks and protocols (i.e. FIX, SWIFT).
• Proficiency with market data and trading services such as Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters , QUICK, BT Radianz, IPC, etc.
• Thorough network knowledge of TCP/IP, routing protocols is required (hands on network experience is a plus)
• Help investigate root cause in case of major outages and develop mitigation.
• Knowledge with cloud technologies, thorough experience is a plus
• Demonstrated ability to problem solve, make appropriate decisions, and effectively communicate both in written and oral form
• Works with line management on projects, lead major business initiatives, prepares feasibility studies, time and cost estimates as well as oversee implementation of high impact mission critical projects
• Define technical roadmaps for IT initiatives and infrastructure improvements
• Work with other team lead, management staff to develop and maintain delivery of information technology, including internal proprietary products
• Works mostly autonomously and requires little daily direction
• Provides leadership to others or significant thought leadership/expertise
• Participates in the setting of strategy and direction of the overall network services.
• Willingness to thoroughly improve environments and processes
• Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to develop effective working relationships, demonstrate customer focus, work within a team environment, and manage vendors
• Language skills in both English and Japanese business level is a must – verbal, writing, and listening
• Have excellent communication skills with a proven track record presenting at the most senior levels within the financial industry.
• Have an in-depth understanding of business strategy and ability to interact effectively with senior business managers and C-level executives.
• Be creative, courageous, and prepared to challenge the status quo.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 1200万円 〜 1400万円|