人材紹介Global Career Agent Inc.
機械（自動車/プラント/精密機器） - 基礎研究開発
電機（電気/電子/半導体） - 基礎研究開発
電機（電気/電子/半導体） - ソフトウェア設計(制御系)
The AI engineer (Computer Vision) position is targeted for a candidate who has extensive knowledge and hands on experience with object recognition, tracking and classification with the latest state-of-the art machine learning algorithms. The specific job role would be:
1. Development of a machine learning based object detection algorithm for large scale dataset.
2. Object tracking and pose estimation with dense environments.
3. Develop smarter and efficient ways of automating data creation step by streamlining the process of segmentation, augmentation and reward process.
4. Optimize and scale up the machine learning model to run faster with distributed systems, cloud AI and high-performance computing.
Japanese robot venture with mission to achieve remote existence.
Aiming to provide transportation / travel experience with high added value including space trip, by enabling remote presence & operation through humanoid avatar robot equipped with haptic hand (power / vibration / temperature), cockpit-like vision & audio UI, and low latency streaming.
Also developing automation solutions for enterprise customers which is receiving attention from industries such as retail, logistics and manufacturing.
For further job listing of Robotics, AI, IoT, New Mobility opportunities, please check http://www.gc-agent.com/robotjobjapan/
- 2+ years industry experience on computer vision (2D/3D), especially tracking and pose estimation (usage of OpenCV or similar library is nice to have)
- 2+ years’ experience and deep understanding about machine learning algorithms (DNN, CNN, RNN etc…) rather than just applying existing algorithms
- 2+ years industry experience on Mask R-CNN, Faster R-CNN, Yolo or any other similar algorithm
- Expert in Linux software development with C++
- Good knowledge on distributed systems, cloud AI and high-performance computing
- Experience in a similar field or former work experience
- Self-management skills