人材紹介Global Career Agent Inc.
機械（自動車/プラント/精密機器） - 基礎研究開発
電機（電気/電子/半導体） - 基礎研究開発
電機（電気/電子/半導体） - ソフトウェア設計(制御系)
You will be in charge of control algorithm development for humanoid robot.
The kinematics algorithm to control the robot is already in shape.
Company is looking for a candidate with expertise in math and mechatronics, who can contribute in its improvement, and dynamics control development.
Typical tasks include:
- Development of kinematics model & dynamics model for humanoid robot
- Algorithm development for path planning of end effector, collision avoidance with self and other objects, and compliance control
- Simulation of robot's workable space and optimal path (tools currently used are Rviz and V-Rep but other tools can be used as well)
- Algorithm development for control of multi-finger robot hand
- Development of sensor fusion and SLAM for robot's environment sensing
Japanese robot venture with mission to achieve remote existence.
Aiming to provide transportation / travel experience with high added value including space trip, by enabling remote presence & operation through humanoid avatar robot equipped with haptic hand (power / vibration / temperature), cockpit-like vision & audio UI, and low latency streaming.
Also developing automation solutions for enterprise customers which is receiving attention from industries such as retail, logistics and manufacturing.
For further job listing of Robotics, AI, IoT, New Mobility opportunities, please check http://www.gc-agent.com/robotjobjapan/
- More than 2 years' working experience in dynamics and kinematics model development for humanoid robot
- Deep theoretical knowledge about path planning, collision avoidance, and dead weight compensation, besides the hands-on capability to implement them on robot
- Experience developing C++ program on ROS on Linux, and deep knowledge about development environment
- Knowledge about compliance control and impedance control, and capability to implement them on robot
- Knowledge about PID control of DC motor, and capability to implement it on robot