人材紹介ロバート・ウォルターズ・ジャパン株式会社/Robert Walters Japan K.K.
|企業名||Robert Walters Japan KK|
コンサルティング - 人材紹介コンサルティング
総務/人事 - 人事(採用)
The role of an Recruitment Consultant is to act as Robert Walters' main point of contact between clients and candidates, to ensure the highest levels of customer service is maintained during the matching and supply of high quality candidates to our clients and therefore ensuring that targets are met. This is a sales focused role.
* Sourcing new candidates for the business using a variety of methods including headhunting, referrals and job boards
* Managing the existing research database by remaining in close contact with candidates who may be looking to change jobs in the next 12 months
* Creating company maps/profiles in database form for headhunting purposes
* Conducting telephone based interviews
* Conducting face to face interviews with candidates to complete the first phase of registration
* Presentation of new candidates to the team
* Conducting specific headhunt projects based on a particular job
* Actively promote and continue to build the reputation of the Robert Walters brand in the recruitment market place
Desired Skills and Experience:
* Excellent client communication and negotiation skills
* Exceptional time management and organisation skills
* Strong analytical skills
* Ability to deliver against tight deadlines
* High self-motivation and ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
* Sound understanding of the recruitment industry, current market conditions and relevant legislation challenges
* MS Office
* Ideally (not essential), previous sales/ recruitment experience
* At least Business level English or higher (if a native Japanese speaker)
* Ideally, conversational Japanese or higher (if a native English speaker)
About the company:
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading specialist professional recruitment consultancies and focuses on placing high calibre professionals into permanent, contract and temporary positions at all levels of seniority. Established in 1985, and listed on the London stock exchange, the Group has built a global presence in 28 countries.
In Japan, we are the number one global, mid-career recruitment firm, having launched our business in Tokyo in 2000. We have grown to recruit across a broad variety of specialisms, including Accounting, Banking & Securities, Investment, Real Estate, Insurance, Legal & Compliance, IT, Sales & Marketing, HR, Support and Administration, Supply Chain, Retail, Manufacturing, Hospitality, and Healthcare. We are committed to developing our people, with extensive and practical training for all new hires. We also offer fantastic career advancement opportunities, including global mobility options among all of our offices.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|給与に関する説明||Base salary + Attractive bonus|