人材紹介Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
流通・小売/消費財/ファッション - 倉庫管理/物流関連
* Participate in start-up warehouse and facility renovation projects.
* Manage projects to build warehouses from scratch.
* Manage project to start up new warehouses by deciding location and implementing layout, design, picking system, automation, etc.
* Handling budget management, staff management, and operations management of warehouse.
* Work with customers to develop warehouse alongside customers' needs
* At least 5 year of experience in logistics
* Experience managing warehouses (including staff management)
* Business level English and native level Japanese (speaking, reading, and writing)
* Multinational company with solid global presence
* Future career growth opportunities
* Opportunities to work with global teams
* Competitive salary and benefits
* Good work-life balance
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Fabiel Jean-Philippe on +813 6832 8959.
|* Our client is a multinational logistics company that is top tier in their industry. Their customers are major food companies with a strong globally renowned brand.|