人材紹介エンワールド・ジャパン株式会社／en world Japan K.K.
金融/銀行/証券 - 事務/バックオフィス
金融/銀行/証券 - その他
One of the world's largest diversified bank is seeking a Settlements Associate to join their capital markets operations team. The individual should be a dedicated specialist who would like to build a long-term career within operations and settlements, being exposed to variety of products and contributing to enhancing the efficiency of the workflows and processes.
* Payment processing of a variety of currencies such as; JPY, EUR, USD, and Emerging currencies
* Collateral Management against BOJ Funds-Supplying Operations
* Processing of Fixed income and FX payments.
* Regulatory Reporting to authorities (BOJ, FSA, JSCC)
* Be responsible for reconciliation of accounts
* Liquidity Risk Management for day to day securities settlement
* Analyze and use market knowledge to enhance workflows and provide efficiencies
* Control of customer segregation funds.
|Globally Diversified Corporate and Investment Bank|
- 3-5 years of experience within settlements and/or operations role.
- Good understanding of settlement processes and products as well.
- Experience in securities firms or banks.
- Experience handling Fixed income and Foreign exchange payment processing is desirable. Other - products are advantageous.
- Native/Fluent Japanese with business level English.
- Experience in reporting to FSA and BOJ.
- Detail Oriented and a passion to grow the career within operations.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 500万円 〜 800万円|
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
|契約期間||Full Time Employee|