人材紹介Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
カスタマーサービス - その他
The Technical Support Supervisor is responsible to ensure support is provided in a timely, customer- oriented, and comprehensive manner. Promote a support culture that goes above and beyond what the customer expects and ensuring that every customer support contact is positive.
* Ensure customer service excellence and guaranteed response times by actively monitoring support emails/tickets and ensuring all tickets are resolved in a timely and comprehensive manner.
* Review support tickets for accuracy and to look for any trends that might indicate product problems or customer confusion.
* Track and identify frequently occurring, high impact support issues as candidates for permanent resolution.
* Track bug and feature requests status to stay on top of the hot issues.
* Keep abreast of product plans and schedule trainings/briefings for TSEs (technical support engineer).
* Coach team members to provide customer-centric support that solves the problem, taking into account customer preferences.
* Coach team members to guide customers toward self-serve support options in a service- oriented manner.
* Actively manage the support schedule and work assignments.
* Continually assess team skills and knowledge, and usefulness of available resources and support tools and actively work with the Global management team to address gaps.
* Identify training topics and schedule continuing education.
* Continuously provide opportunities for team members to actively develop marketable skills
* Work with Global management team to ensure new hire and ongoing training is comprehensive and effective
* Maintain biweekly one-on-one meeting schedule with each direct report to provide performance feedback, coaching, goal setting, and to discuss potential projects and training needs
* Serve as first level escalation from TSA/TSE (technical support analyst) and pursue each escalation as an opportunity to turn the customer around and into a fan
* Leadership and management of the Technical Support team including resource management, hiring, mentorship, and performance management
* You have 3+ years in a technical supervising role
* You have a native level of Japanese and fluent English
Salary up to 7.2Mil
Flex time available
|My client is the fastest growing and biggest IT security company in the world. Head quartered in the US.|
|年収||日本・円 500万円 〜 750万円|