人材紹介Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
IT関連（その他） - その他
Responsible for procurement and strategic sourcing of assigned commodities, materials or services necessary to support Data centers. In accordance with published Global Indirect Purchasing Procedures to support corporate initiatives.
* Work within multi-structure to drive indirect strategies and actions to achieve budget and reduce cost.
* Responsible for sourcing and supplier management for indirect commodity including manufacturing MRO commodity, compliance with global indirect sourcing process.
* Lead commodity RFQ (request for quotation) or bidding project.
* Work closely with commodity manager/operating plant to meet savings & target.
* Track project progress and update progress into the project tracking database.
* Manage supply base including creation or renewal of contracts, purchase orders or agreements.
* Conduct supplier assessments for potential new suppliers.
* Recommend cost savings proposal including make versus buy analysis, alternate sourcing and vendor evaluation criteria.
* 5+ years of Indirect purchasing experience
* Experience in the consumer industry is a plus, but not required
* SAP or similar ERP system knowledge is preferable
* Business level English (TOEIC 850+) and fluent Japanese are required
* Be part of the increasingly growing IT power management solutions business
* Career growth opportunities
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Charles Mellaにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8926
|Our client is a medium sized multinational company with strong culture and market leading position in the Japan market. The company has recorded double-digit growth in the last few years and looking to further establish their organization.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 800万円 〜 900万円|