人材紹介Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
営業 - サービス業界営業
Work closely with the Head of Sales to develop and grow sales across Japan market.
Full responsibility for selling existing products to current and new customers - maintaining strong channel partnerships.
* Develop and maintain good relationships with related travel agencies
* Manage Preferred Sales Agencies ("PSA") in order to achieve sales target
* Take part in trade shows, seminars and other sales-related functions as appropriate
* Responsible for sales forecasting and sales tracking
* Develop sales proposals and presentations for both existing and new accounts
* University degree
* English and Japanese communication
* Minimum 2 year's working experience within sales function, preferably in travel and tourism industry
* Dynamic and proactive approach to sales
* Ability to work well in ever changing environment
Work for one the leading brands within the travel and tourism industry
Work closely with Head of Sales and Country Manager, benefiting from a combined 40 years of travel experience
Strong compensation and incentive scheme
Regional and Global exposure
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Richard Murfinにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8625。
Our client are the leading travel and tourism company worldwide with over 10 major brands across 15 countries.
They have been in Japan for over 4 years and have experienced impressive growth over this time. Based in the heart of Tokyo they are looking to add a number of Sales people to help them transition into their next stage of growth.
|勤務時間||Between 9am and 6pm - Monday - Friday|