IT関連（インフラ系） - ネットワークエンジニア
Ahead Group is looking for a Senior Network Engineer to join us onsite at an International Investment Bank in Tokyo.
The candidate will be accountable for creating detailed technical network documentation and blueprints - standard guidelines for network architecture, deployment guidelines and practices for operational handover for various network product lines. Candidates should have a broad knowledge across compute, network, storage, and security disciplines and have a "big picture" vision. He/She should have broad exposure to IT infrastructure within the Financial industry.
Successful candidates should have a foundation of deep technical expertise in network and security technologies.
Although operational support is not a normal part of the role and that other network staff provide support for escalation of network incidents, it is expected that, within reason the candidate will serve as a senior escalation point for critical impacting network incidents.
• Must have "Routing and Switching" certifications, CCNP at the very least, CCIE preferred.
• Expertise and in-depth understanding of networking protocols: BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, NAT, IPSEC/GRE, VPN, Multicast/Unicast, VLAN, STP, HSRPNVRRP, and load balancing
• Strong knowledge of TCP/IP protocols including IP, TCP, UDP, FTP, DNS, ARP, and DHCP
• Have a minimum of 10 years' experience designing, developing, configuring, and implementing large scale global enterprise networks with diverse solutions from multiple vendors
• Have a minimum of 5 years design experience with major networking, storage, and compute vendors (Cisco, Checkpoint, Bluecoat, Arista, Corvil, HP, Dell, IBM, and Brocade.
• Have previously been responsible for the architecture and/or implementation of a very large scale global network deployment or technology transformation.
• Experience with SDN (Software Defined Networking), WAN (Wide Area Networks), and LAN (Local Area Networks) network technologies.
• Experience with NAC (Network Access Control) systems such as Cisco ISE or equivalent.
• Familiarity in video, voice, and wireless network technologies.
• Familiarity with storage and server virtualization technologies and dependencies to network infrastructure.
• Demonstrated experience leading a project delivering some aspect of network services in a large organization
• Language skills in both English and Japanese business level is a must- verbal, writing, and listening
• Have excellent communication skills with a proven track record presenting at the most senior levels within the enterprise industry (financial industry a plus).
• Have an in-depth understanding of business strategy and ability to interact effectively with senior business managers and C-level executives.
• Be a leader and a role model with experience of working in and managing diverse teams.
• Possess good financial acumen and be able to develop business cases for the introduction of new network services.
• Be creative, courageous, and prepared to challenge the status quo.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 1200万円 〜 1400万円|