IT関連（オープン・WEB系） - プログラマー
IT関連（オープン・WEB系） - WebアプリケーションSE
IT関連（オープン・WEB系） - プロジェクトマネージャー
Java Developer, Equity Derivative Trading Technology, Premier Investment Bank, Tokyo
The equity derivative trading technology group builds solutions to the most complex problems. They develop cutting-edge systems and processes that form the core of their key business and enable transactions to move in milliseconds. They provide real-time access to critical deal information and crunch billions of data points each day to inform market insights and strategies. The team members have the opportunity to work at the forefront of technology innovation alongside industry leaders and make significant contributions to the equity trading expertise.
The firm is known for its meritocracy where you will be given all the tools to help you develop. You will have access to excellent training programmes designed to improve multiple facets of your skill portfolio. They offer a comprehensive series of courses that you will have access to as your career progresses.
The equity derivative trading desk offers institutional and hedge fund clients products which are optimal with respect to tax, balance sheet and funding. Business revenues come from commissions, financing and dividends through the trading of CFD and Equity Swap OTC instruments alongside futures, ETFs and structured products. The ED trading tecnology is a front office facing technology team focused on developing a global platform enabling the business as well as developing tailored business technology solutions for the firm’s clients.
The role is for a key developer position within this tech team. You will work closely with the trading desk across a number of functions including execution, inventory optimization, analytics, and funding strategy. It also requires strong analytical skills, communication skills, as well as excellent programming skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn about the equity derivative trading business and the products traded. Technology is very close to the business with a presence on the trading floor, so the learning opportunities are immense.
You will develop both technical and non-technical skills through a combination of challenging projects in a real-time distributed system, informal on the job mentoring and formal development in the form of the career development programme. You may be building a cutting edge technology stack that utilizes vital franchise data to suggest potential netting strategy, inventory management ideas, funding optimizations, as well as improving our ability to capture and visualize trade flows.
You will work in a team of highly capable, experienced developers which encourages open discussion and is focused on the delivery of robust, reliable software.
The opportunity to progress to a leadership role will be offered for a strong contributor
- Design, develop, test and document highly reliable new applications, tools and workflows to support new revenue opportunities, trader efficiency and associated infrastructure, in a structured, disciplined but fast-moving environment.
- Form strong client relationships with traders, coverage desk, (from Analyst to Managing Director level), operations and other key partners.
- Develop and enhance trading and inventory management platforms that facilitate clients and hedge firm risk
- Maintain the stability and integrity of the system while suggesting improvements and optimizations.
- Abstract and automate common desk workflows to streamline trading and scale new businesses
- Be a strong team player, highly motivated, keen to take on responsibility, able to work independently and successfully manage and maintain a high workload in a fast-paced environment.
Very famous, financial firm!
Java software developer is sought by a multinational investment bank in Tokyo. If you are a technically capable engineer with aspiration to work in a dynamic, international environment, we look forward to hearing from you!
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on software development experience in a commercial environment
- Object oriented design and programming skills (C++, Java), Python or Go
- Analytical and problem solving skills with appreciation for technical risk
- Automated testing and Test-Driven development skills will be a plus
- Project management of tasks, issue resolution, and escalation
- Interests in financial markets knowledge and aptitude to learn
- Highly motivated, pro-active and capable of working under pressure without compromising development processes
- Strong, committed and reliable team player - able to take direction but also willing to contribute to discussions on design and strategy
- Possess client-facing skills to be able to deal with and form good relationships with the business and technical counterparts globally
- Proficient in English language
|英語能力||流暢 (TOEIC 865点以上)|
|年収||日本・円 1000万円 〜 1400万円|
|契約期間||Full time permanent position|