人材紹介Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
流通・小売/消費財/ファッション - 倉庫管理/物流関連
* Manage customer inquiries for order taking and fulfilment, and collaborate with warehouse to complete customer requests
* Collaborate with manufacturing site and logistics companies to import finished products.
* Monitor inventory situation and respond to changes when necessary.
* Collaborate closely with warehouse and customers to improve customer service and logistics operations.
* Manage inventory using inventory management system or Excel while managing ordering process for deliveries.
* Adjust and negotiate with related departments and suppliers to control out-of-stock and excess inventory situations.
* Analyse sales performances and create sales forecast to be entered into inventory management system.
* At least 3 years of experience in Supply Chain
* Experience analysing numerical data
* Skilled at negotiation and coordination
* Business level English and fluent Japanese (speaking, reading, and writing)
* Large multinational cosmetics company
* Future career growth opportunities
* Opportunities to work with global teams
* Competitive salary and benefits
* Good work-life balance
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Fabiel Jean-Philippe on +813 6832 8959.
|* Our client is an international retail company whose brands are known throughout the world. They have been in the Japan office for a number of years and their business in Japan has been growing at an exciting pace.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|