人材紹介Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
コンサルティング - ビジネスコンサルティング
コンサルティング - 人材紹介コンサルティング
コンサルティング - 人事コンサルティング
Dynamic, challenging, and rewarding recruitment role within Michael Page, a Global recruitment business, offering the opportunity to partner with well-known businesses operating in Japan.
* An industry-leading training and development program.
* Working in a supportive and well-remunerated environment.
* Clear career progression.
Your role will be varied, challenging and will offer a high level of autonomy and responsibility in a genuine meritocracy where your effort and successes are rewarded. You will receive training that is among the best in the industry throughout your career with us. Our dedicated Learning & Development team offers a mix of internal, external and on the job training providing you with a strong foundation on which to build your recruitment career.
For more information about a career with Michael Page Japan, please visit http://careers.page.com/jp-jp#Homepage
For more information on PageGroup, please visit our investor site, http://www.pagegroup.co.uk/investors
Degree qualified, you will be an energetic, passionate and tenacious individual with fluent communication skills in Japanese and business level English. In addition to strong interpersonal skills and a solid academic track record, you will possess good negotiation and time management skills and have the ability to build meaningful relationships with key stakeholders. Finally, you will be ambitious, driven and keen to embark on a highly rewarding career.
* Training and development->full training from your initial start with PageGroup and throughout your career.
* Great working environment in a multiple award winning Global company, including Best Place to Work and Diversity and Inclusion Winner.
* Unlimited potential for career progression, through a meritocratic rewards structure.
* Excellent earning potential - offering a competitive base salary plus profit share.
* Opportunity to work in a truly International office in Tokyo with people from 33 different nationalities.
* Future potential opportunity to transfer internally or move to another Michael Page office internationally for qualified individuals
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Sean Lindleyにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8677
Michael Page is part of PageGroup, a worldwide leader in specialist recruitment. A snapshot of our business is as follows:
* 40 years Global recruitment experience
* 140 offices across a network of 36 countries
* Over 7,000 staff worldwide
* 25 specialist businesses
* Top 250 Company on the UK Stock Exchange (FTSE)
* GBP 712 million gross profit in 2016
* 17 years of history in Japan, since opening the Tokyo office in 2001
* 180 staff working across 15 disciplines
* Specialist consultants recruiting for both Foreign Multinational & Japan Domestic
* Fastest growing office for Michael Page Globally
|勤務時間||Mon - Fri (9am - 6pm)|
|応募条件||Degree qualified, you will be an energetic, passionate and tenacious individual with fluent communication skills in Japanese and business level English. In addition to strong interpersonal skills and a solid academic track record, you will possess good negotiation and time management skills and have the ability to build meaningful relationships with key stakeholders. Finally, you will be ambitious, driven and keen to embark on a highly rewarding career.|