IT関連（インフラ系） - サーバー・マシン運用・保守
IT関連（インフラ系） - ネットワークエンジニア
IT関連（その他） - IT ヘルプデスク
アジア 日本 大阪府
BiOS is looking for data center engineers to join international support team servicing a global provider in
Tokyo. Fast Moving, Highly demanding environment where you will be expected to undertake key aspects of
maintenance and deployment work on Servers, network appliance and cabling.
• Request Management – process, coordinate and support tickets as per agreed service levels for both
scheduled and unscheduled troubleshooting support.
• Install, move, add, and change server and other hardware in data center according to requests.
• Asset and Capacity Management - Asset updating, tracking, gap analysis, reconciliation and remediation.
• Maintain and monitor performance and service levels of all the backup systems.
• Create, modify and publish process & procedural documents.
• Ensure regular reporting to management regarding performance and service levels.
• Comply and enforce internal policies, processes and standards.
• Contribute to project and program activities as necessary.
• 3+ years troubleshooting PC hardware (memory, storage controllers, HDDs, SSDs, network cards,
• 3+ years’ experience working for a data center or equivalent (i.e. server room).
• Technical skills and excellent knowledge of server hardware preferably HP, Dell, IBM and/or Sun servers
• Self-motivated, flexible, enthusiastic, good communication skills (written and verbal)
• Willing to learn and undertake further training and qualifications where required.
• Can work well both as an individual and as part of a team.
• Comfortable in a hands-on role. Physically able to lift 70 lbs. (30kg) with proper technique. Ability to work with hands (will work with power drills, hand tools, and precision tools).
• Must flexible with shifting work schedule as needed.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Willing to take direction and follow well defined processes and procedures.
• Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills.
• Basic networking knowledge.
• Cabling experience (Ethernet, Fiber channel, cable management).
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|