エイラ システム 株式会社／EIRE Systems K.K.
IT関連（インフラ系） - サーバー設計・構築
IT関連（インフラ系） - サーバー・マシン運用・保守
IT関連（オープン・WEB系） - データベースSE
EIRE Systems partners with a major financial institution in Tokyo, for the management of a dedicated infrastructure for a suite of proprietary Trading Systems and front-office business applications. The technology environment is built on fit-for-purpose hardware and software solutions and designed utilizing modern automation and orchestration concepts for rapid deployment, build, configuration and patch management and monitoring.
Due to expansion of this environment, we have a fantastic new opportunity for an experienced Windows Server Solution Engineer to design, implement and manage additional Windows-based infrastructure and services.
The solution will include application servers, database servers, jump servers, storage, Active Directory infrastructure and automated user management, configuration management and patch management.
Working onsite at our client's Tokyo head office, the role functions as a member of a team of Server and Network specialists, working within a business critical, high availability, enterprise environment.
Delivering this solution will require a proven background designing and implementing automated, redundant and scale-able enterprise Windows Server solutions.
Working on-site at a large Investment Banking / Securities company in Tokyo.
The EIRE Systems team of Server and Network infra engineers provides a full service for system administration, management and ongoing improvements of a custom designed and built infrastructure to support a dedicated suite of electronic trading and related applications.
It's a unique technology environment, separated from the wider corporate infrastructure, affording opportunities to influence software and hardware design decisions and to work with a variety of enterprise standard and open source tools for automated management, build management, configuration management and new deployments.
|勤務時間||8 hours per day, typically between 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.|
Technical Skills Required:
● In-depth technical knowledge for Windows Server 2012/2016, including a detailed understanding of native Microsoft tools or other widely used tools for Configuration Management, Build Automation and Patch Deployment tools.
● Windows Active Directory design, implementation & management expertise.
● PowerShell Scripting
● Server virtualization technologies, including VM cluster designs.
● Database experience (e.g. Oracle, SQL) is a plus
● Experience in Remote Access Solutions (e.g. Citrix, VDI, etc.)
Professional Skills / Experience Requirements:
● Several years Systems Administration experience in a corporate enterprise environment is a must
● Experience working in the financial technology domain preferred
● Knowledgeable in corporate Change Management, Incident Management and related enterprise operation procedures and guidelines.
● Maturity and pro-activity in communicating well with technical specialists and client-side senior management for reviewing and recommending solutions and improvements; also identifying and contributing to cross-training opportunities within the team.
● Professional level communication skills using English (Japanese language skills considered “nice to have”)
**Applicants must have permission to work full-time in Japan and be available to interview in Tokyo at short notice.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|契約期間||Project-based contract term with opportunities to become part of the regular service operation going forward.|
JR Tokyo Station