人材紹介Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
事務系 - 秘書
The Executive assistant will support the president of the company in secretarial, administrative and business matters.
- Provide business support to the president (including, meeting, reports, reviews, etc.)
- Provide administrative support to the president (including answering phones, printing, photo-copying, arranging couriers, delivering mail, planning meetings/managing diaries and arranging meeting) .
- Coordinate events and any other special projects required.
- Previous experience as an executive assistant
- Fluent in Japanese and business level in English
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written
- Excellent schedule organization and time management
- Experience in retail industry is a plus
Work for a growing multinational company in the center of Tokyo
Career up in a well-established company
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Cecile Gerbier on +813 6832 8975.
|Our client is an exclusive luxury retail company with a long history. Their business in Japan is growing and their office is recent and dynamic. They looking for someone sharing the same interest, curiosity for the industry and culture.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|