人材紹介Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
金融/銀行/証券 - クライアントサービス
Work and gain experience as part of the Cash Management team in a renowned and growing financial services company.
The opportunity is due to a new project implementation and the contract duration can be up to 1 year.
If the performance is really good it is possible to convert to permanent.
* Check the withdraw request and send it to Fund-management Dept.(FMD)
* Send money from the customer account according to the withdrawal request from the customer.
* Check the money deposited in the bank and put it into the customer's account.
* Check the amount of the client account.
* Check the Bank balance and in/out for segregation, 分別管理.
* Operate the system for payment of the trading/dividend to the client account.
* Reconcile the amount of the Cash/Securities between client account and brokers account.
* Move cash between our account and broker/bank accounts.
- Most important point is the person must have the common sense and knowledge in Financial business area.
- The person must have the experience of operation department in the securities firm.
- Knowkedge of the Financial business.
The person must have the knowledge of the securities business like settlement, dividend and stock trading.
- The person must know the severity of the errors on the financial service.
cautious person preferred.
* Work and gain experience as part of the Cash Management team
* Hourly rate is 1800-2100 yen per hour (negotiable based on experience)
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Petras Storpirstis on +813 6832 8690.
|Our client is a rapidly expanding financial services firm which specializes in cash management for Funds of ETF.|