人材紹介Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
事務系 - 物流/資材/購買
As Indirect Procurement Senior Specialist, you will be responsible for sourcing most appropriate vendors, identifying opportunities to drive cost savings, and lead projects in order to execute sourcing strategy with cross functional teams. This role will have path to manager title after an intensive on the job training.
* Lead and manage the day to day Procurement activities, and related transactions and process. (SAP by Design)
* Mitigate the supplier risk through the vendor selection process and supplier management.
* Optimize the supplier pools based on the local spend and requirements.
* Generate year over year productivity improvement through the strategic sourcing planning and
* Implement global procurement policy and procedure.
* Participate in the various projects assigned for cost down initiatives.
* Perform data analysis and utilize financial acumen to identify opportunities to leverage scale and drive cost savings.
* Develop expertise in core categories including product knowledge, industry dynamics and market trends.
* Establish collaborative environment with key suppliers and business partners to manage supplier performance and support long term strategy.
* Strong project and process management in order to execute sourcing strategy with cross functional teams.
* Recommends new practices, processes, metrics, or models
* Works on or may lead complex projects of large scope
* BA, BS, or equivalent experience in related field; Advanced degree preferred
* 5-7 years of progressive experience
* Ability to develop teams and lead people preferred
* Self-motivated and ability to work in a vague and under-developing environment.
* Demonstrated results in progressive positions of responsibility and direct experience in successfully
* managing a centralized function in a decentralized organization
* Familiar with contracts and product development programs and procedures related to medical products
* and services
* Proficient in developing people and leading teams required
* Proficiency in written and verbal communication in English
* Career path to manager
* Competitive salary of up to 12M JPY per year
* Attractive work life balance
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Mike Corbyn on +813 6832 8601.
|Our client is a major player in the Medical Device industry, employing over 40,000 people worldwide. They have a strong presence here in Japan and provide a collaborative workplace.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 900万円 〜 1200万円|