wpd Japan K.K.
電機（電気/電子/半導体） - プロジェクト/プロダクトマネージャー
機械（自動車/プラント/精密機器） - プロジェクト/プロダクトマネージャー
コンサルティング - ビジネスコンサルティング
You are in charge of the technical development and project management of our onshore wind projects in Japan.
Together with the management, you are...
■developing the strategy for our domestic project development
■coordinating a team of seasoned internal and external experts
■forming close relationships with local partners and institutions.
You drive and oversee the permitting process of our projects and you represent the company against governmental agencies, municipalities, land owners and other stakeholders.
With more than 2,000 employees in 20 countries, wpd is an international leader in renewable energies. Our track record during the last 20 years includes more than 4,400 MW of successfully realized wind and PV projects. Our team constantly strives for excellence in the development, finance, construction and operation of renewable power plants. To live up to our ambitions we are always looking for brilliant employees who are excited by the perspectives offered by renewables and who support our company in this growing and inspiring market.
• A unique opportunity to support the expansion of a top global player in renewable energies into the Japanese market
• An attractive workplace and exciting tasks in an international work environment
• A long-term career perspective at a privately owned company
• An attractive compensation
• 5+ years in project development of renewable energy projects and you are familiar with the Japanese regulatory framework.
• Ability to work independently does not contradict team spirit.
• Self-confident appearance, a convincing way to deal with people and strong inter-cultural communication skills round off your profile.
• Fluent in the Japanese language and English
• Familiar with MS office products
• University degree in engineering or business administration and are well connected within the industry
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|