人材紹介Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
営業 - IT・ソフト・通信業界営業
As head of Gaming Senior Business Development Manager, you will core work with cross functional team such as product ,pricing, marketing and sales to develop both short term and long term strategy plan to drive gaming business in different go-to-market (GTM)segments.
* Responsible for developing the gaming go-to-market strategy and working with cross functional teams to implement and execute on this plan.
* Regularly review and communicate with global strategy team to update Japan performance and seek necessary support or share Japan best practice.
* Regularly work with APJ product team to understand product roadmap and features for long term business plan.
* Regularly work with APJ pricing team to understand our competition of price point.
* Regularly work with local marketing team to discuss initiatives for branding and demand generation.
* Join quarterly business review with business partner together with account executive sales.
* Establish strong BMS for each route to market, deeply understand strengths and challenges of each RTM business.
* Have demonstrated experience in go-to-market strategies.
* Relevant work experience in gaming product management, product marketing, business development, sales position.
* A proven track record of leading and driving complex program to meet business objectives. Data driven. Excellent problem-solving skills. Strong execution skill.
* Strong communication and presentation skill for cross functional core worker and senior level management.
* English is must.
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Shun Kurosuにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8925。
|Global PC/IT Company|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 1500万円 〜 1800万円|