人材紹介Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
営業 - IT・ソフト・通信業界営業
Looking for a high performing and driven Media Sales Manager to grow content supply.
The Media Sales Manager in Japan will be expected to identify, engage and cement partnerships in order to expand and diversify offered content.
* Understanding of digital technology & revenue ecosystem and explain product benefits within this context
* Well connected with media suppliers in Japan
* Sell multiple products to clients by finding the right stakeholders for each product, without digressing from a coherent product message and overall strategy
* Manage a robust pipeline and accurately forecast new business closure rate and revenue booked
* Work closely with Japan country manager and the Japanese team to consistently achieve and exceed revenue goals
* Interact with the Account Management team to effectively manage client expectations and ensure successful campaign management
* Convey field intelligence to product management teams in regard to development features
* Independently build a large pipeline of leads, pursue them and close deals.
* Manage presentations, build relationships and negotiate contracts within the Japan Market
* sales position, preferably at a digital media company, working with Japanese clients.
* Significant experience in structuring and negotiating deals, such experience within the digital media space in Japan - a great advantage
* A true passion for online content, and a strong sales drive with an ability to build strategic partnerships
* Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and monitoring/identifying trends in data and in generated reports
* Excellent technological skills and ability to quickly learn what is needed to support the campaigns successful implementation and optimization
* The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
* Flat Environment
* Global Environment
* Speedy Environment
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Shun Kurosuにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8925。
|the leading discovery platform, serving over 360 billion editorial and video recommendations to over 1 billion unique visitors every month on some of the Web's most innovative publisher sites, including USA TODAY, Huffington Post, MSN, Business Insider, Chicago Tribune and The Weather Channel.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 1000万円 〜 1500万円|