人材紹介Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
カスタマーサービス - カスタマーサービス/カスタマーサポート
The Client is looking for an experienced Customer Service Executive with import/export experience to be part of their growing North Asia team.
* Responsible for managing & the delivery of customer orders to a successful conclusion at optimal service
* Responsible to enter orders according to customer allocations
* Decisions on amendments to orders
* Ensure regulatory and other compliance requirements are met
* Coordinate with Demand & Supply Planners to manage stock availability to fulfil customer orders
* Resolution of complaints to customers satisfaction whilst TWE balancing commercial requirements
* Import/Export experience preferred
* Logistics / Freight Forwarding experience preferred
* Microsoft Office Suite (in particular excel)
* Time management & prompt attendance at work
* Excellent communication skills, ability to build strong working relationships
* Good organisational ability to maintain all order records and progress in a methodical manner
* Management of Letter of Credit documentation preferable
* Customer Service Experience in an alcohol / beverage environment preferable.
* Annual salary up to 5 million yen
* Location: near Kasumigaseki/Toranomon Station
* Standard work hours with limited overtime
The work environment is very international, open, most people are Japanese with a very international mindset.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Vi Dao on +81 3 6832 8598.
|The Client is a global food & beverage company based in Australia, owning a large portfolio of different brands. It is one of the main leaders in the wine industry and has a worldwide recognition.|
|英語能力||流暢 (TOEIC 865点以上)|
|年収||日本・円 450万円 〜 500万円|