人材紹介Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
事務系 - 物流/資材/購買
As Master Data Specialist, you will be in charge for the process and change management of master data in SAP for products manufactured or sold by the company. This job is based in the Supply Chain department, and will be involved in many projects especially for new product launches.
* Change management relating to master data management (understanding of BOM / Recipes)
* Improvement of procedures and standardization
* Collaborate with internal stakeholders in manufacturing, planning and finance
* Cooperation with global ISO leader as the master data window for Japan
* New product registration
* New item registration
* Participation in strategic projects
* Participation in new product introduction team
* Working experience using SAP is mandatory for this role
* Strong communication in English required for Global coordination
* Fluent Japanese
* Good understanding of supply chain and basic stock management of raw materials, intermediate products, finished goods etc
* Basic knowledge of Pharmaceutical affairs is a plus, but not mandatory
* A competitive salary of up to 8M JPY
* Full relocation benefits are provided if necessary
* Possibility to commute by car - flex time is provided to account for traffic
* For further details about relocation or benefits, please get in touch!
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Mike Corbyn on +813 6832 8601.
|Our client is a leading Pharma company that is known globally for their work. They employ over 60,000 people worldwide and are one of the largest Pharma companies in the world.|
|年収||日本・円 600万円 〜 800万円|
|給与に関する説明||relocation fee available|