人材紹介Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
法務 - その他
Responsible for performing legal activities to minimize legal risks and ensuring compliance with the relevant laws and regulations.
Responsible for the operational management of the global legal function, and leadership to provide global legal services. Responsible for executing and developing the legal function's mission.
* Prepare and review contracts, agreements, and other documents of commitments to protect companies' legal and business interests.
* Contribute to favorable settlement of legal dispute and litigation, including governmental actions against our companies.
* Bar qualification in a certain country/states the must. Could take an alternative of more than 7 year practice in law in major companies with above Bachelor's degree of law, but alternative would be rare now and in the future.
* Business level English ability is also the must.
* 5 or more year practice in law is must.
* Graduate level Law degree is a plus.
* Plenty of experiences in the field of technology transactions, such as technology license and joint development transactions is a big plus, and almost a must.
* Experiences of negotiating with overseas counterparts in English is a must.
* Experiences of working on corporate law, governance mechanism, M&A, IP & licensing, data privacy and other compliances, are also an advantage.
Holiday: Saturday and Sunday, National Holiday, Annual leave, Sick Leave, Maternity leave
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Takamichi Yoshidaにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8974。
Japanese IT Manufacture specializes in graphics tablets and related products
Global market share higher than 90%
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 1000万円 〜 1200万円|