人材紹介Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
カスタマーサービス - カスタマーサービス/カスタマーサポート
You will be responsible for all the support tickets and for the coordination of game localization in Japan.
Responsible for incoming support tickets
* Answer tickets on a timely matter
* Escalate technical issues
* Reward users with in-game credits
* Help or coordinate the localization of new mobile games (making the product attractive for the Japanese market)
* You have 1-2 years experience in Customer Service
* You like video games and mobile games
* Native level of Japanese; Business level of English - majority of systems are in English and correspondence with international teams is necessary.
* You are pro-active, takes initiatives, ...
* Start-up, fun, team-work focused working environment (Trips, events, ...)
* Great opportunity for personal growth and career development;
|Our client is a global gaming company. Headquartered in Europe, they have opened a boutique startup studio in Japan to extend its business in Japan market. Right now Japan office is driving the growth for 2 platforms over the web and mobile.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|