人材紹介Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
IT関連（その他） - プリセールス
IT関連（その他） - セールスエンジニア
The focus of the Technical Sales Engineer will be to directly assist the account managers and sales managers to understand potential opportunities and position the company's technologies as a solution.
The Technical Sales Engineer is a key role in contributing to the growth of business within the region, providing outstanding Technical Sales and consultancy support for the company's solutions and/or other supported client software and providing expert technical advice and consultancy to the Sales teams through a close collaborative partnership.
* Work directly with account managers and sales managers to understand account and opportunity plans assist in finding and closing business.
* Work with other team members to continuously educate the sales team on the benefits that the company can bring to the marketplace with the company's technologies, and more specifically how the company's solutions can be positioned within an account manager's business.
* Communicate the value proposition of our solutions to prospects at presentations, workshops, industry events and seminars
* Take responsibility for the planning, creation, development and delivery of demonstrations that prove the value of our solutions
* Support engagements with prospects to understand specific needs/problems and contribute to the development of appropriate technical solutions.
* Take part in the preparation and presentation of technical proposals to solve specific prospect needs/problems.
* Take part in the the planning, creation, organising and execution of Proof of Capability presentations and demonstrations to prospects that "prove and confirm" the value of our technical solution to their specific needs/problems.
* Provide Technical Support (including training, implementation and consultancy), on occasion, as required by line management.
The individual will have:
* Good presentation and demonstration skills.
* An aptitude for delivering training and/or some experience in delivering customer focused technical training
* Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or Equivalent)
* Proven 2 years or more knowledge in SharePoint or equivalent web-based software.
* Good problem-solving skills
* The ability to manage and handle multiple commitments simultaneously
* Willingness to travel extensively within the region and abroad to perform consultancy tasks
In addition the following will be beneficial:
* Knowledge and understanding of plant engineering and design processes.
* Business English would be an advantage but not necessary.
* Knowledge in programming. C#, SQL would be an advantage.
* Knowledge in SQL Server, SharePoint or WEB Server would be an advantage.
* Chance to work in a market leader company
* International working environment
* The chance of developing groundbreaking technologies
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Anqi Zhang on +813 6832 8996.
|A British multinational information technology company provides engineering and industrial software. As a global leader in engineering and industrial software driving Digital Transformation across the entire asset and operational life cycle, the company has a long history of market leadership in engineering, asset performance, operations management and control applications. With over 16,000 customers and two million software licenses at over 100,000 sites in 130 countries, the company is one of the world's most trusted and agile software innovators.|
|年収||日本・円 600万円 〜 750万円|