人材紹介Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
マーケティング/PR - 広告・宣伝/コミュニケーション/PR
Work closely with the channel partners, marketing teams to support the business activities in Japan.
Maintain strong relationships with channel partners and coordinate various events and online/offline marketing activities.
- Manage PR activities, such as coordinating media interviews, building and maintaining relationships with key media of the relevant industries.
- Work with the Japanese as well as the global channel marketing team in the industry sector to align the product launch and communication materials for an implementation of a successful product launch in Japan.
- Understand the industry market, customer trends and competitors, which leads to an optimization of the current and future offline and online marketing activities.
- Work with the Product Marketing and Sales team to conduct market research and insights analysis.
The successful candidate needs:
- Relevant Marketing background of at least 7+ years
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in consumer electronics industry
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills in Japanese as well as English
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field
The candidate will be able to be part of a challenge-driven, passionate and all around positive team.
They will be able to be part of a growing company that is leading the growth rate in the Japanese market.
Possibilities of overseas transfers and career growth if they show their potential.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Maya Kondo on +813 6832 8662
|Our client is one of the biggest audio-electronics companies worldwide. It is US-based and its market has been significantly growing in the past few years in Japan. The work environment is very positive and all employees are very passionate and proud about the brand and the products.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|