人材紹介Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
営業 - IT・ソフト・通信業界営業
Business Development Representatives are responsible for connecting with client's customers and prospects and generating opportunities for our inside and field sales teams. BDRs also have the opportunity to nurture our existing customer base to uncover additional revenue opportunities.
* Successfully manage monthly quota of qualified opportunities in a hi-tech, competitive environment
* Collect prospect information and generate qualified opportunities for field sales through prospecting activities
* Profile accounts, identify solutions and key contacts based on identified criteria
* Document all communications and update account information in CRM
* Present corporate message, value proposition, and solution overviews via phone or e-mail
* High achievers with a drive to succeed.
* Job experience in retail, financial institutions, distribution, foodservice, customer service would be an asset.
* Ability to grasp concepts quickly
* Patience and long term sales oriented career goals are very important
* A team player with the ability to build strong peer and interpersonal relationships
* Training and development opportunities
* Rewarding careers
* Fantastic opportunity to work with the 10th largest software company in the world
* Work with Fortune 500 Companies
* Opportunity to work alongside recognized experts in the field
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact
Aya Wakashima on +813 6832 8610.
|Our client is a global enterprise company that provides software products for every aspect of a business. They build complete industry suites in the cloud and efficiently deploys technology that puts the user experience first, leverages data science, and integrates easily into existing systems.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|