人材紹介Hays Specialist Recruitment Japan K.K.／ヘイズ・スペシャリスト・リクルートメント・ジャパン株式会社
エグゼクティブ/経営 - 管理職(管理部門系)
IT関連（オープン・WEB系） - 業務アプリケーションSE
IT関連（その他） - 社内システム担当
Your new role
Operational management application systems related activities as part of back office Shared Service Center servicing multiple brands in Japan. Reports directly to Head of IT in Japan.
- Planning and controlling application related IT activities in coordination with APAC and Worldwide headquarters
- Management, troubleshooting, coordination of enhancements, extensions of applications for merchandizing,
warehouse, CRM, wholesale, inventory, ecommerce and other back office operations; including management of
support and implementation of enhancements of ERP system.
- Identify requirements for system evolution to leverage brands’ business initiatives for store operations, wholesale,
logistics, warehouse, finance/accounting, reporting and HR, and other operations that are not covered by global or
- Hands-on management and coordination of support services (internal and external) for all brands for retail back
office, wholesale, warehouse, back office
- Management of vendor relationships and contracts, renewals and negotiations
- Coordination of and reporting of all of the above with the respective IT headquarters of the group.
- Designing and regularly reviewing top-line application system analysis for internal communication.
- Interfaces with directors or users in business operation of all brands as well as counterparts in other regions include
IT coordinators at headquarters and regional IT.
- Management of MIS team of ~3, working closely and collaboratively with other managers in the team including
evaluations, hiring/terminations, shifts/overtime, work allocation and coverage.
What you'll need to succeed
Fluent written and verbal English skills is mandatory.
- Experience in retail business with knowledge of shop in shop structure and other stores, as well as wholesale is
- ERP implementation project experience. Ideally whole process of retail business.
- Minimum 10 years business experience in IT, within mid or big corporation.
- Strong planning and collaborative skills.
- Experience in foreign-owned company preferred.
- Requires strong communication skills (in both English and Japanese), strong management and leadership skills, and
team building skills.
- Must be experienced and comfortable in dealing with intercultural relationships.
- Role is operational, hands-on and very collaborative, working closely with the IT team and other shared service
departments as well as with local and headquarter brand divisions and worldwide IT headquarters.
- Analytical and financial skills and ability to construct and monitor budget.
- “Hands-on”, flexible, open-minded, team-oriented attitude.
- Hard-working and detailed professional, with experience in international business.
- Technical knowledge and skills, Oracle system and/or SAP knowledge preferred, and knowledge of International
standard for Information System Governance (ITIL, COBIT, PMBOK) preferred.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive Salary with Bonus
- Team management level
- exciting growth plan
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.