人材紹介Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
財務/会計 - 会計/財務
Due to the rapid growth of the company in terms of sales & revenue, this role is primarily responsible for all sales accounting operations and will be working closely with the Accounting Manager for all round accounting processes.
* Accurate and timely review of all incoming invoices and T&E claims, and entry into SAP.
* Preparation of weekly payments, ensuring accuracy / completeness of invoice data and approvals.
* Assist with month-end close process (reconcile monthly AP sub-ledger to General Ledger, AP cutoff, Travel & Expense journal entries, Accruals)
* Review and maintain current AP processes and suggest opportunities for improvement and enhancement of productivity.
* Manage BPO vendor or temporary staff.
* Involve several projects, such as SAP upgrade, taking back of the booking and payment responsibility from an outside accounting partner.
* Establish and maintain best practices for AP processes and SOX compliance
* Perform month and year end closing under manager's supervision.
* Support in the planning/forecast submission with preparing necessary data.
* At least 5 years of Accounting experience (manufacturing company environment preferred).
* Knowledge of J-GAAP and US GAAP or IFRS is required.
* SAP experience strongly preferred.
* Business level English communication skills
* Fluent level Japanese communication skills
* Fast growing company with plenty of chance for growth and development
* Opportunity to initiate process improvement projects as well as system upgrade projects
* Chance to utilize English communication skills
* Central location
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Karmina Alejandroにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8669
|Our client is a one of the world's highly innovative healthcare company that specializes in manufacturing and developing medical implant devices. Headquartered in North America, the company is also present in various regions of the world. Furthermore, the company has won several awards and recognition for their work and contribution to the healthcare industry.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|