アマゾン データ サービス ジャパン株式会社/Amazon Data Services Japan KK
IT関連（その他） - プロジェクトマネージャー
電機（電気/電子/半導体） - プロジェクト/プロダクトマネージャー
機械（自動車/プラント/精密機器） - プロジェクト/プロダクトマネージャー
Amazon Web Services has an immediate opening for a Technical Program Manager to support infrastructure growth initiatives. The TPM will lead cross functional teams to drive the implementation and deployment of the completed designs, develop and document requirements, budgets, and project schedules.
■managing remote project delivery teams
■facilitate technical whiteboard sessions to troubleshoot project implementation issues
■remove barriers to project success
■establish trust with a variety of stakeholders across multiple time zones
■manage capital budgets, eliminate non-value-add activity, design solutions, remove blockers, and find creative ways to accelerate project delivery
The TPM will be fully competent in a variety of project management tools, methodologies and techniques for all phases of the project lifecycle and exhibit demonstrated proficiency in core project management disciplines including scope, schedule, budget, resources, quality and risk management, reporting and metric development/tracking. Other requirements include proficiency with MS Office, MS Project and MS SharePoint.
|The Infrastructure Operations (Data Center) Team is the backbone of AWS, supporting the rapidly growing AWS business and customers 24/7. We are committed to maintain the physical infrastructure of AWS in the areas of availability, productivity, efficiency, while ensuring the standards of safety and security.|
|勤務時間||Will be based on Shift (4 days on, 3 off, switch between day and night shifts. )|
· Bachelor’s Degree AND 7 years of project management experience OR 10 years of project management experience (experience can be substituted for degree)
· Experience in core project management disciplines including scope, schedule, budget, quality, along with risk and critical path management.
· Must be well organized and able to work effectively under time pressure.
· Proven ability to effectively manage project budgets is essential.
· Proficiency with MS Office, MS Project and MS Sharepoint
· Exceptional analytical, quantitative, communication, and presentation skills
· Conversational Level Japanese.
· Master’s Degree or advanced professional degree.
· One or more of the following certifications: Agile, SCRUM, PRINCE2, PMP
· Experience in management of complex technology infrastructure projects.
· Experience with and deep understanding of multiple project management methodologies.
· Familiarity with the AWS product suite.
· Experience of managing projects in the APAC region.
· Data Centre construction experience.
· Data Centre Infrastructure (Power & Cooling) experience.
· Knowledge of the Japan co-location DC vendors.
* Click Apply button below to redirect to an external site.
|英語能力||流暢 (TOEIC 865点以上)|
■Commuting/Transportation Allowance (up to 50,000yen)
■No dress code
■Paid Holidays (up to 14 days in the first year)